Monday, January 8, 2007

NFL Playoffs: Week 1 Wrap

Well, we're down to the NFL's elite 8 and there weren't too many surprises along the way. Tom Brady was Tom Brady, Eli was Eli and Chad Pennington delighted everyone (or, me, at least) with one final "Noodles" cameo before calling it a season.

One thing I would like to add: If you're a NFL fan and have even the slightest interest in the Cowboys (good or bad), you owe it to yourself to spend at least 30 minutes surfing this website. It's absolutely brilliant from a comedic standpoint and while I'm thrilled the Cowboys' season is over, I'm sad to see it means the end of the best blog on the internet.

Don't be sad, Tony. You inspired the best blog on the internet.

My week 2 playoff breakdown will arrive later this week. In the meantime, check-in regularly for more musings.

Week 1 picks:
Straight up: 3-1
Against the Spread: 3-1

No comments: